LOL. Pero seryoso ni-google ko pa yung meaning. HAHA!
Well, hindi naman ako madalas magalit. Pero kapag galit na galit na ako usually iniiyak ko. Lalo kung ayaw kong patulan. Ganon ako magalit ehh. Hindi ako pumapatol. Hanggang verbal attack lang. Kapag yung tipong gusto ko nang manakit, iniiyak ko na lang. :D
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What’s your strangest talent?
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What’s the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Unfortunately, unlocking and jailbreaking an ios 5.1.1 for iPhone is not available yet here in the Philippines. Kailangan kong hintayin na maging available yun para magamit ko ulit yung phone ko. It’s heart breaking. Seriously. My phone is somewhat everything to me. It brings convenience, entertainment and a lot more to me. OA para sa iba kung sasabihin kong “I can’t live without my phone.” or rather “I can’t live without a phone.” pero, yes, I really can’t live without my phone. Mahal na mahal ko ang phone ko. It’s my bestfriend in times of loneliness and stress. Miss na miss ko na siya actually.
And now I’m stuck using this my|phone that I borrowed from my sister.
KAYA KUNG MAY ALAM O KAKILALA KAYONG NAG-UUNLOCK NG 5.1.1 VERSION NG IPHONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I’M WILLING TO PAY. :D
Ang sakit lang nung pang-pakyu ko na finger sa right hand ko. T.T
May habit kasi ako ng nail biting. Ewan ko ba. Ang hirap itigil ehh. Mahilig akong mag-nail bite anytime, anywhere. Simula bata ako ganito na ako. Madalas akong ganito kapag kinakabahan o uncomfortable.
Edi ayun kani-kanina lang nag-nail bite na naman ako kasi di ako komportable sa upo ko. Pakagat ko, hindi ko namalayan nasama na pala yung skin ek ek sa may kuko. Ayun dumugo. SOBRANG SAKIT PA. Buti na lang at may band-aid ako sa bag kaya binalutan ko agad. Wala nang hugas-hugas ek ek. HAHAHA!
Medyo okay na siya ngayon. Problema ko na lang kung paano magsusulat mamaya since right hand ko yung nadale. Ang galing-galing ko kasi. -___-
So ayun. Super duper as in mega to the superlative power late ako. Eh kasi may exam ko kanina kaya mga around 5pm na ako na nakarating ng MOA.
Sinundo ako ni Cheeno (sirseaweedbrain) para dalhin ako sa venue ng meetup which is again super duper as in mega to the superlative power ang layo. Ayun naabutan ko dun yung aking mga friendships. Kaso onti na nga sila dahil tapos na nga yung meetup at as usual nagkanya-kanyang gala na ang mga tumblristas.
After a while naisipan naming umalis na doon at pumasok sa loob ng mall para magpalamig at kumain na rin. At dahil sa sobrang desperado kong pumunta kanina saktong perang pamasahe lang yung dala ko. Thanks to Cheeno na nagsalba sa akin sa problema ko sa pagkain. HAHAHA! Ayun laughtrip habang kumakain. Kanya-kanyang usapan ng kung anu-ano. Hanggang umabot dun sa “panggiling” na app. HAHAHA! Na-curious ako kaya ni-download ko. Add nyo ko ha! LOL!
Tapos nagkayayaan nang tumayo sa kinauupuan. Ayun lipat venue sa may seaside. Pero yung iba umuwi na. Sila Cheeno, Red (reddishprince), Onny (fixatednurse) at Gene (salungat) na lang yung natira. Tapos biglang umuhip yung hangin at dinala sa direksyon namin sila Anne (annetoldstories), Van (helsing312), Nathan (extremeswagger) at si Luis (technicolorpanda).
Mas laughtrip this time. Daming napagusapan ehh. Nagsimula sa Mapua hanggang napunta sa BJ na binebenta sa harapan namin. Pati PBB Teens. AMPUTEK! Pati si PNoy at si Gloria. Pati yung “puta pink” na jacket ni Gene at tsaka yung pussy na tinakot niya. HAHAHAHA! Ahh basta masaya!
Eh dahil kinakailangan na naming ay mali ako lang pala na umuwi ehh nagyaya na ako. Pero hindi pa rin naman yun yung scenario. Tumambay muna kami sa foodcourt para magpakalasing sa tubig nilang may aftet taste sabi ni Cheeno. Tapos biglang nawala si Gene. Kesyo nag-walkout daw na parang si Corona. Yun naman pala ehh nanunuod lang ng naglalaro ng hockey sa skating rink. HAHAHA! Epic!
Tapos ayun seryosong uwian na kaya nagsi-bbye na kami sa isa’t-isa. Jeje. :))
First of all, Thank you guys for raping my inbox!!! (THIS IS NOT SARCASTIC.NO REALLY IT IS NOT. HAHA) I really appreciate it. :) If you still have questions and inquiries about MIT you are more than welcome to ask me. :D
I have read some posts from FB and Tumblr about some Incoming Frosh getting Mad because of the Upperclass’ threats in studying here in Mapua.
Let me clarify things first,
IT IS MORE FUN IN MAPUA. Guys, as long as you learn on how to balance your studies and social life, nothing is hard. :)
Also, Studying in Mapua is REALLY HARD. Tandaan niyo yan. This is not your typical worry-less institute, Sabi nga nila, It is EASY to ENTER yet HARD TO GET OUT.
Don’t treat the “threats” of upperclassmen as warning. We are just giving you a glimpse of what you will experience for 4-6 years.
This thing has been a tradition ever since, so learn to accept it, ‘coz you will also do that next school year. I know it’s not a good tradition but what they say is true and they just want you to realize that there is a fine line between the Mapua that you saw on your Viewbook and the Mapua that you will face Next term.
Also, you must RESPECT the UPPERCLASSMEN. Sabi nga nila, WALANG MAPUAN NA MAANGAS. There are some incoming frosh who feel like they know more than us, and believe me, none of them, NONE had the guts to enroll in Mapua. Kung paano niyo kami tnatrato ganun din kami sa inyo.
And also, please LET THE CSC DO THEIR JOB in preparing the FROSH WEEK. I am not saying that I am against the so-called, “Frosh Kon” but I am also not saying it is a great idea. Guys, Frosh week is specially made for YOU, RELAX. Because that will be you last. You don’t have to interfere with the preparations. Although, you can express your requests for the Frosh Week but please let the CSC do what they have to do. Although, it is nice to know that the Incoming Mapuans are somehow great in organizing events like these.
The bottomline is, YES it is hard to study. YES Mapua can be sometimes compared with Hell. YES It is hard to Pass. YES you will experience a very rocky road ahead. But if you just ENJOY your college life and STUDY HARD, It is an experience worth the Hardships. RELAX.BE CAREFREE.STUDY.
You are welcome here in Mapua. :) And we (upperclassmen) don’t bite. :)
*Criticisms are welcome. :) Also, please do be cautious when it comes to some pedo/FC upperclassmen. hahaha.*